KASHO Products Care Instructions
- Wipe blades after every use. Clean blades retain their edge and shine longer.
- Use a Barbicide wipe, a disposable cloth with 70% alcohol solution or UV Sterilizer to disinfect the blades.
- Lubricate the pivot daily to keep the cutting action smooth. Use the KASHO Shear Oil Pen, clipper oil or WD- 40. (Millennium Series and X-treme Perfection Series do not require oiling.)
- Designate a safe place in your work station for your shears to rest with the blades closed. A KASHO case or holder will keep them safe from dirt and damage when storing or transporting.
- Check the shear tension on a daily basis. It’s easy to adjust, and a smoother cut reduces wear and tear. (Millennium Series and X-treme Perfection Series do not require tension adjusting.)
- Avoid contact with sterilization liquid, perm or color solution as these can corrode your shears.
- When cutting hair, try to avoid clipping the shears on combs as it may scratch or nick your blades.
- Only our KASHO technicians should sharpen or repair your tools. Precision engineering requires precision servicing. If your blades are nicked it is advisable to stop using them until they are fixed as it could lead to further damage. Keep your shears clean and free of hair. KASHO Shears are an investment and must be loved!